Saturday 19 June 2010

You are in my heart


This might be the last card for a few days as off to Scotland for a few days, but if Mr sheduled blog works there is a scrap layout for you to see tomorrow.

I've done a lot of sketch challenges lately, but this one is just for fun. I have been so much inspired my Melissa Phillips's blog and this card is inspired by her, if you haven't visited her you really must she make the most beautiful cards and her blog is well worth a read. But before you hop over there make a cup of coffee and prepare to be amazed.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I love this card Carol it's gorgeous. Have a good weekend in Scotland - Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh wowww Carol,What a beautiful card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card carol and I hope you have packed your vest...it's baltic up here today...have a lovely time away...big hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, comments welcomed.