Monday 28 June 2010

Sending you a little happy


It is a beautiful summer's day here, but as I don't get the sun in my garden after 2pm, and I don't do much sunbathing anyway, I went up to my craft room and opened all the windows.
At the weekend I received a box of goodies from the USA and these papers from October Afternoon were included, I love the summery look and thought the stamp was just perfect for these papers. After a week of no crafting I couldn't wait to get into my craft room and what a better start then to be using some brand new goodies. The sketch is from Our creative Corner, which I flipped so it fit my stamp better.
Papers: Fly a kite; October Afternoon
Stamp: Unity stamp Co.
Distress Ink: Tim Holtz: brushed corduroy.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Carol.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is gorgeous Carol - lovely papers and gorgeous bunting image.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, comments welcomed.