Wednesday 16 June 2010

The Sweet Stop 60



Another sketch challenge this one for The Sweet Stop. A qucick post off to Weight Watchers in a little while although it is coming off so slowly now about 1/2 lb a week if I'm lucky. But I expect I will be putting some on next week with staying in a posh hotel, and 2 celebration meals at the weekend. but who cares I intend to enjoy myself and worry later.
Papers: Melissa Frances
Cake Stamp: The Unity Stamp Co
Sentiment Stamp: Waltzing mouse
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Carol,i love your image and your papers.
    So chique.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet with a beautiful flower! Thanks for playing with the Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, comments welcomed.