Wednesday 23 June 2010

Our Cruise on Loch Lomond





We are having a fabulous time here at Cameron House, and the weather has been very kind to us, it has been really hot, although a little overcast today, it was warm. Our Cruise on the Loch was lovely, it was a gift from the kids, and the champagne went down very well too.
Brian played golf on Tuesday, and I walked the course well after all that lovely food I needed the exercise. he is playing again tomorrow but I am having a spa day, talk about being spoilt, and after 40years of married bliss,lol, I think I truly derserve it.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. looks like you are having a great time and so glad the weather has been kind....are you sure you haven't won the lottery and this is the new pad and yacht.....big hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your enjoying it cCarol, it's one of the most beautiful places in Scotland:)
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see that you're having a great time Carol - I've missed so much this last week.
    Continue to enjoy this special treat!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, comments welcomed.