Saturday 5 March 2011

Viva La Verve- It's the most wonderful time....


I'm afraid there has been a bit of a drought around here since our big adventure last week, think I was all crafted out for a while there. but have recharged myself craftwise that is.
No you are not seeing things, it is a christmas card and it the first of many.
I used stamps by Verve and papers by MME O' christmas tree. I made a flower out of the snowflake stamp and glittered it.
It was super sketch by Amber for week 1 of the VLV march challenge.
The sun is just emerging here at last and I'm off to grace's 6th birthday party soon, she is having a hollywood theme so it should be fun.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous card carol and love the snowflake flower....have a great time at Grace's party...who are you going as Marilyn Monroe....big hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Carol - that flower is beautiful!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Carol,I love your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, comments welcomed.