Wednesday 9 March 2011

Bird Cage Card-Sweet Sunday Sketch 107, and some news


Before I tell you about my card today I just wanted to let you know my news, well actually I want to shout it from the roof tops. As last I have reached my goal weight at Weight Watchers, it has been a long hard slow journey but I finally did it, and I feel great. Now all I have tio do is  maintain it, but it has been so hard to lose it I really don't intend to put it all back on.

Now to my card, I turned the sketch from sweet Sunday and turned it. I embossed the card and distressed it with a Tim Holtz ink pad,
I then decorated the inches with Tim Holtz papers and stamped with inchie stamps. then used distress stickles in Rock Candy and spritzed it with Gold spritzer. I then made the flower with the tim Holtz tattered florals die.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card Carol.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Carol and congratulations on reaching your 'goal' that is great news!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done Carol on reaching your goal....great news and loving the card...absolutely stunning...big hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, comments welcomed.