Monday 7 March 2011

Stylish blogger Award

Thank you Sasha for this Stylish blogger award, I should have posted this a while ago but I'm afraid I couldn't possibly decide which 8 stylish bloggers to send it too. So if you are visiting here please feel free to grab it.
The rules for accepting the award are...






1. Thank and link back to the person who gave it to you - Thank you so much Sasha



2. Share 8 things about myself.


3. Choose 8 bloggers to share it with.




4. Contact the bloggers to let them know.



Here we go - eight things about me...


1. I was married at 16.
 
2. I became a Grandma at 38.
 
3. I am a Scorpio
 
4. I have been married 40yrs to Brian.
 
5. I have met Tim Holtz.
 
6.  I love blog hopping and sometimes spend too much time here.
 
7. I can't drive and don't want to learn.
 
8. I sometimes break the rules.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carol, Many thanks for taking the time to do this, and sharing some things about youself.
    WOW!! A grandma at 38!!! I didn't have my son until I was 34. I'm like you, I spend too much time blog hopping and then never get my own cards finished LOL! Thanks again! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, comments welcomed.