Sunday 27 March 2011

My NEC Stash

I had a great time at he NEC hobbycraft show on Saturday, My daughter- in -law Rhiannon came with me, and we booked a workshop with the lovely Kath, she did a great job of demoing, even though her she was loosing her voice. we made a card using lots of Fiskers tools. Had a little spend , some Tim Holtz goodies and some LOTV stamps, a new heat mat, some new cutting plates for my Big Shot, and a Scor Buddy, some pearl brads and some gemstone brads and some charms, and some mulberry roses etc.

3 comments:

  1. You have some lovely goodies there Carol!!

    I too went for the Scor-Pal and am having great fun with it!!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great to meet up with you again my TH buddy....thanks for the yummy chocs...sending big hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You lucky thing, Carol, going to the NEC. Your craft haul looks great. I used to love going to the craft show at Royal Armouries, Leeds. But after they moved it to Harrogate I haven't been.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, comments welcomed.