Tuesday 4 January 2011

Viva La Verve-Beautiful You -Every day


Goodmorning everyone, though not sure whats so good about it, it is dark and dismal out there again, it doesn't seem to get light around here anymore, and to top it off I have a stinking cold. I had resisited everyone's sniffles sneezing and coughing for nearly all of 2010 and then on New Years day I woke up with the sniffles and knew that was it. But the one good thing about today is that Grace is coming over to play as her Mum has an interview for a job this afternoon.

I bought some new stamps from Verve Stamps last month and I'm loving them so much I have just ordered some more, and couldn't resist playing along with this sketch, this week.

Papers are Mellissa Frances. Vintage Posy
Stamps, Verve Stamps. Beautiful You
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. this is one of my favorite quotes and the gorgeous flower is a perfect addition....have a super week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Carol and a great quote! Love the papers and the design. Hope Grace's Mum got the job!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, comments welcomed.