Monday 10 January 2011

No winter lasts forever- VLVJAN2011- week 2


No winter last forever no spring skips its turn, what a nice saying, just wish that winter was a bit shorter, but it does make you feel better knowing that Spring is just around the corner. I was tidying the garden yesterday moving some the dead stuff that didn't survive all that snow we had, and noticed some spring bulbs poking though.
I made this card for the challenge sketch over at Vive La Verve. just loving this challenge. I have some more stamps winging there way across the Atlantic as we speak at least I hope so, they are having a sale at Verve Stamps at the moment so hope I managed to keep the cost below the Customs Duty charge, last time I had to pay £13 duty, don't know how the work out the cost but it does seem very steep.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Carol.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Carol - gorgeous papers and a wonderful sentiment.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, comments welcomed.