Wednesday 5 January 2011

Dreaming of Summer Days



Yes I know it is the middle of a bitterly cold winter, but I need a little bit of sunshine today, and here it is in the shape of a sweet card. Well we can but dream Eh.
I bought the image last March at the Nec from Flower Soft, Papers are October Afternoon, Fly a Kite and the sentiment stamp by Lilly of the Valley.

My daughter Nicola got the job she had an interview for yesterday and starts on Monday, and she could choose her hours to fit aound Grace being at School.
The other bit of good news is that at Weight Watchers I hadn't put on any weight over Christmas.Hurrah!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. That sunshine card is just what we need to cheer us up it's fabulous. Congrats to Nicola and even more congrats to you - well done on maintaining the same weight.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card Carol,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, comments welcomed.