Sunday 16 January 2011

Great Friend


Another card that I made with my stamp set from Verve. I just love this set and layered the flowers and stamped the leaves onto the embossed card. I had these packs of embossed cards lurking in a drawer since forever and hadn't used them and I am trying to use up some of my stash. I really like the way this card has turned out and it was so simple.
I have had a cold for the whole of 2011, I hardly ever get a cold but when I do it is always a stinker, first the runny nose, then a rattling cough the the catarrh, catarrh has cleared but still got the cough. It has really taken it out of me, and I'm so tired all the time. Well that's my excuse for doing nothing.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Love this Carol, so fresh and clean looking
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card Carol - love the embossed cards and the flower is the perfect centre piece.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Carol! Love the embossed BG and the sweet flower embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another very pretty card - in fact, all of your cards are really lovely!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, comments welcomed.