Sunday 13 September 2009

AllSorts Sketch 18




The weather is a bit dull here today, but we have had a few good days here lately so hoping it will brighten up later, I think the sun is trying to peek through the clouds. Had Grace stay over last night so we are off out soon to take her back home so thought I would post this before we go.
I am also starting to go walking with my friend Sally on a regular basis, starting in the morning, haven't done any real exercise for ages so wish me well.

Anyway here is my card for all sorts which is a sketch and a two colour combo, I choose to use these Anna Griffin papers which I am in love with, they are so elegant. so my colour combo is Silver and White, how exciting is that eh!lol.



Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Love the papers and all of the snowflakes, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card Carol...love the icy combo and those AG papers are just so yummy....good luck with the walking....best foot forward as they say...thanks for joining in the fun at Allsorts this week.....hugs kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Carol, love the cool colours, give a real icicle feel to it.

    All the best with the walking,slowly does it and you will soon build up the distance.

    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol
    Great card - gorgeous papers and I love that snowflake.
    Good luck with the walking - enjoy it.
    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this wee.
    TTFN
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carol

    I love what you have done with the sketch this week.

    Great Christmas card.

    Thank you for joining in the fun at Allsorts again this week.

    Well done on starting your walking regime.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card - love the icy feel to it. Good luck with the walking - could do with some serious exercise myself!!!

    Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card.
    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the snowflakes and that glittery ribbon looks fab
    thanks for playing at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Carol, Beautiful card! I love the 'wintery' colours.

    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, comments welcomed.