Wednesday 2 September 2009

2 sketches 4 you. Joy is a flower..




I made this card for my brother-in-law John and his wife Alison, yesterday john rang me to tell me that they are expecting their 2nd child together, and I thought this lovely stamp from The Unity stamp Co was just perfect, and I hope that their family continues to bloom and grow. I used the sketch by Kazan on the 2 sketches 4 you challenge blog, which I turned on it's side.
I used paper by We R memory keepers.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. What a clever take on the sketch. So cute

    Thank you for playing along at http://2sketches4you.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how you made the sketch your own - this is super fun & bright.
    Thanks for playing
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE that paper... so colorful :D that's a perfect stamp too--great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, comments welcomed.