Monday 26 December 2011

I Love Waltzingmouse

Well how quick did that go! All that waiting and prepping and it's went so quickly. I hope everyone  had a lovely Christmas, we did, Brian and I  went to our Daughter's house for Christmas and stayed until Boxing Day. Grace was so excited and enjoyed every minute of it.
So I was a little late checking Claire's blog 

I love Waltzingmouse stamps, I have been using Claire's stamps for a quite a while now, and I love them. They are so well designed and such super quality. If you haven't visited them yet hop on over. Claire Brennan such a lovely and talented designer.

I have just won the spot prize on the Tag Challenge, which I am so pleased about. In fact I'm well chuffed.
You can see my tag on the previous post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, comments welcomed.