Sunday 1 January 2012

Just for you.


Happy New year, hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and a fun New Year's Eve.

Brian is playing golf today and yesterday and the day before, making up for not be able to play last weekend, it being Christmas and all that.
So that means I had a chance to craft, I made a calender for Grace which I forgot to  take a photo of, and this card which I will enter in the Papertake Weekly Challenge. The sketch is by Dawny P, I love Dawn's sketch's, not too fancy. I was also inspired by her card.
The image is by Lili of the Valley and the papers were a frebbie in Simply Papercrafts mag.


4 comments:

  1. sweet card carol..happy new year to you and your family...wishing you a very happy & healthy 2012 and enjoy another crafting day...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Carol :-) the image is lovely and the colours and papers are fab :-)

    Happy New year ! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the PTW :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card Carol, love the image!

    I hope that you had a lovely Christmas and that you have a very Happy New Year!

    Mrs Wonka xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Carol! Very sweet card! Darling image and polka dot bow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, comments welcomed.