Tuesday 22 November 2011

Maybe the last of the Christmas cards

I decided enough was enough, and sort out the mess that was my craft room. I decided come the end of November all my Christmas stash was to be put away no more Christmas cards. Well the best laid plans and all that. Whilst I was sorting out I found some papers from last year, these snowflake acetate sheets was just crying out to be used and I couldn't resist just making two more cards. After all it isn't the end of November just yet.

4 comments:

  1. stunning...love the stamping and embossing onto kraft card...big hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic job on your cards, I love the designs you created, This is very unique for this Christmas.


    Xmas Cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card Carol.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Carol! Love the beautifully white embossed sentiment and the snowflakes are incredible!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, comments welcomed.