Tuesday 8 November 2011

It's my turn today to be The Birthday Girl.

Sorry I haven't blogged for a while, last week was a busy one with no chance to craft, Hubby worked from home for a few days using MY craft room. On Friday we travelled to Manchester to attend our Niece's wedding. we managed to meet up with my little sister Mandi and her family too. Brian has a huge family and we have about 24 Niece's and Nephew's about 20 (lost count) on his side and Rebecca is the 4th wedding. It was so nice meeting up with everyone, and we had a fab time.

Hubby has taken the day off to help me celebrate my Birthday today. Not sure what we are doing today maybe Lunch out. Then we are going to our daughter Nicola's house for a Birthday Tea. I have had lots of nice smellie's from my son and my sister, think maybe they are trying to tell me something, and lots of beautiful cards. A Fabulous leather handbag and a charm for my Pandora bracelet,from Brian.which is filling up quite nicely now.

1 comment:

  1. have a great day out to celebrate your birthday....sending you the biggest birthday hugs...lots of love kath xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, comments welcomed.