Friday 25 November 2011

Babies

Yes Babies as in Twins, some of you might remember that late last year my Brother-in-law and his wife Alison sadly lost a baby which was stillborn. I think sometimes these things happen for a reason, what reason I haven't figured out yet. But out of the sad something wonderful happened, Alison has just given birth to healthy twins and both really good weights Lucy 6lb.13oz and Scott 7lb. 5oz. I wish them all well, and can't wait to see them, but it might have to wait a while.
I made a card using some Websters Pages I already had, some  lace and ribbon, and pearls from my stash. sorry about the rubbish picture, it was getting a little dark, but I wanted to take a photo of it before it  I posted it.

2 comments:

  1. sweet card and huge congrats to the new parents and yes sometimes things do happen for a reason...unbeknown to us mere mortals...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card Carol! Love the vintage baby buggy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, comments welcomed.