Wednesday 27 April 2011

VLVAPR2011, week 4 Flying High.

Just about managed the 4 weeks of the Viva La Verve April Challenge, Haven't done much in the way of card-making lately what with all the holidays and Brian being at home.


I thought the sketch was a little difficult at first, but love the way it all came together, and as I had my sewing machine out even did some stitching, not just any old stitching, but some fancy stitiching, to tell the truth I forgot it did fancy stitching.
 Papers: October Afternoon. Stamp , freebie

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous! I love how you've pieced all those papers together. Not much crafting from me either lately - the weathers too good to be stuck indoors.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Carol and I love your fancy stitching....hugs Kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Carol.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, comments welcomed.