Thursday 7 April 2011

My Pleated Tote Bag

I haven't done much in the way of sewing lately, except for some Roman Blinds. When the kids were little I used to make all their clothes, and when my daughter got marrieed I made her bridesmaids dresses. When I went to the NEC a couple of weeks ago I saw some amazing fabrics and when I hopped over to the Cotton Patch website I fell in love with fabulous Amy Butler fabrics, if fact it took me a couple of days to decide which ones to choose. I found a free pattern from  Rebeka Lambert and the pattern for the flower brooch which I made from the remnants, is by Carina Gardner.

I will probably have to make another one for my daughter Nicola when she see's this.

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous Carol, the fabric is beautiful.
    Am off now to check out the pattern, thanks for the link
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a stunning bag, the fabric is just so gorgeous, my favourite colours!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Carol , this is just FAB! I really love this :)
    Shaz x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, comments welcomed.