Saturday 2 April 2011

More Warren Cards




Here are a couple more cards I made with the lovely Warren from Craftworks Cards. Hubby is playing golf today and we are babysitting tonight, so have some time today to hopefully do a little crafting, although as brian pointed out my Craft room is a tip. I know it is but I told him there is an artist at work. Not really just me. But it does need a tidy up, there are a pile of mags and papers need sorting, but the trouble is I go in there to tidy up and just end up crafting, so the tip just gets worse. Oh well life is too short to do the housework. It's April already and I can feel a new blogheader coming on.

6 comments:

  1. For some reason blogger isn't let me view your cards today Carol - Am sure they are beautiful but will try and remember to pop back later to see them if blogger lets me.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I can see 'em now! They're gorgeous and I do love that butterfly border. Love the new header too!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. BNeautiful card - and I also love the flutterby border! Di x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous cards Carol,I love the images and the colours.

    ```hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice new Blog header, Carol! Two lovely cards, I love Warren! And his name - LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, an arytist indeed! I have the same thing, go into what is officially my dining room to tidy up, then start tinkering lol!. I love this card, its so fresh and clean, the image is so sweet and your colouring is wonderful. I love the pretty flowers in the corners.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, comments welcomed.