Saturday 24 April 2010

My New Craftroom with a little help from Ikea

And of course my hubby Brian. I am lucky enough to have my own craft room but up to now it was a bit of miss mash, Brian bought me 3 new desks from Ikea, can't believe how cheap they were, so had a reorganisation and now every thing is ship shape and Bristol fashion.
As my room is on the third floor at the top of the house, the walls slope, so I can't put anything on the wall. The other side of the room is full of bookcases also from Ikea.
I now have 3 times more desk space and lots more room to spread out my stuff, so now maybe I won't lose my scissors etc under a pile of paper.
 


Even my jars are from Ikea, well some are anyway and some are Yankee Candle  Jars, the wall above the jars is the only straight one where I can put up some shelves, so that's another trip to Ikea of course. I love it up here, away from the world.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. This is so lovely Carol-I bet you never come out.Ikea are a great help when it comes to fitting the place out. My DH isn't well enough now for all the DIY or trips to Ikea.We have a third floor too but it is the preserve of my DH who has a workroom and a darkroom up there. At the moment his favourite passtime is reliving cycling touts of yore by watching Google street view!Happy crafting BettyXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow carol love your new crafty space...have lots of fun in it...oh yes...three cheers for ikea and brian of course...big hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Carol what a fabulous crafting room... enjoy it!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, comments welcomed.