Sunday 25 April 2010

Life's Moments:Melissa Phillips

I have been following Melissa's blogs for ages, and she does the most georgous cards, and is so inspirational and I love her daily musings. She designs card kits for the Scrappy Gourmet, and when I saw this kit I just couldn't resist it.
I came yesterday it and only took 10 days by Air Mailmaybe it came before the volcano and the Royal Mail held onto it for a few days after all they don't want to appear to be too efficant and I just couldn't wait to play and also to try out my new craft space. the kit comes with everything except glue. I just love those flower centres and the keys.
Here are my Cards.




2 comments:

  1. Ohhh wowww Carol,what a beautiful cards,i love your images and papers.
    So gorgeous colours and details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards aren't they! I wouldn't be able to part with them if they were mine!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, comments welcomed.