Saturday 9 July 2011

Sunkissed table runner and table mat


I'm coming to the end of My sunkissed fabric and made this table runner and mat to use up the last few bits. although I love this fabric so much I might have to buy more.



I even appliqued a flower on my mat which is also a first for me.

At last we have a new Hobbycraft store in Aylesbury, hurrah and I,ve already been this morning and spent some money. We have waited so very long for a decent hobby craft shop, and now there is one on my doorstop, well only a short bus ride away anyway, hope it dosen't hurt hubby's wallet too much.

2 comments:

  1. It would be nice to see the piccies Carol but I think Blogger has other ideas lol - I'll pop back later to see if he's behaving. Am sure the table runner and mat are gorgeous!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see the pictures now Carol - the runner and mat are really lovely - very pretty colours too.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, comments welcomed.