Sunday 31 July 2011

My New Scarf

I can hardly believe that this is only the fourth time I have blogged this month, what a bad blogger I am.

Well I'm all set for the winter with my new scarf which I made from some left over wool. I just knitted until I ran out of wool, I would have liked it to be a little longer but its fine.. I looked after Grace on Thursday and thought I would teach her to knit, one thing you do need when teaching kids to knit is lots of patience. It's seems so easy when you have been knitting a lifetime but not so easy when first learning.But we will get there I'm sure. I'm determined not to give up. My daughter never did learn. But I think it is so rewarding to make something even so simple as a scarf.

1 comment:

  1. Love the pattern on your scarf Carol - I'm a 'plain' knitter and crocheter (when I get round to it) and I always envy those who can create beautiful patterns in wool. Am sure Grace will thank you when she's older for having the patience of teaching her a wonderful skill.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, comments welcomed.