Wednesday 1 December 2010

WOYWW


Well no Christmas stuff this week, all my xmas stuff has been put away until next year, now onto Birthday cards, it is both my kids birthdays this month,I know bad planning or what.  I have already made a card for my daughter her Birthday is the 20th of Dec, but now have to make one for my son who will be 40 on the 12 of Dec.hence the Ella Blue papers and a print out of some sketches to inspire me, why do I have so much difficulty with Male cards.
Isn't it funny that although they are both grown ups I still call them kids. They will lways be my kids, my babies.


I made this to add to the prezzie I bought for my Daughter's birthday. I just have to add something to the ticket tag.


On the left of my desk is some jars with ribbons and buttons, the Big jar on the left is an assortment of buttons some of which belonged to my grandma and my mother, I keep adding to it, I can't throw out any old clothes until I have removed the buttons.
And to the right is more stuff. my stamps and punches. If like me you like to have a nosey around other peoples craft rooms hop on over to Julia's blog to see everyone's WOYWW Sorry I didn't get around to everyone last week, Must try harder this week.
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

  1. Lovely card and such a neat space. It really appeals to my tidy streak. I just want to sit down and start making cards. Enjoy.
    Sandra #70

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ya
    gorgeous card, i always strugglke with male cards, luv the ickle jars,lovely tidy desk, your are good already finished with Christmas,have good day, happy WOYWW, sue,x (23)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're very organised to have finished with all your Christmas crafting stash.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving your lovely crafty space today - thanks for sharing it with us - lv Liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty little gift tag, and yes, mens cards are so hard! Love your storage though!

    Hugs
    Brenda 90

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you are so organized ....love that card ...so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those papers they are on my wosh list. The card is lovely. Thanks so much for sharing your space the buttons make me go week at the knees.

    Laura xx 83

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the jars they look so pretty with the stash in and nice and tidy - I share your sons birthday and will 40 then as well - my mum still thinks of me as her baby daughter and I would change it at all ~ thanks for sharing Nicky ~30

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here I am trying to catch up after missing so much last week. Love the ribbon and button storage. It's so colorful. Wow, finished with Christmas? Lucky you. I haven't started. Happy "nearly time for the next WOYWW" (#3).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, comments welcomed.