Wednesday 24 February 2010

Compose a Card #5








It is week five on the Compose a card and I'm loving it although I don't always have the correct ingredients, it is a challenge thinking of a way to get round it. The theme this week is polka dots. I looked all through my papers even got out my xmas stash but no red and white polka dots. But I did have a dot background stamp, so i embossed white dots on red card and red dots on the white card. The rest was easy with some epoxy stickers.
Going to Weight Watchers meeting later, missed last week as I was child minding Grace, I have put on a few pounds since xmas so I really need to get in the Zone. Wish me luck, I need it, haven't really tried hard enough although it is tough as I am only on 18 points. I did think that maybe by going public so to speak it might help me to stay in control.


Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

  1. Love your card ........ super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a gorgeous card Carol and I love your home made dotty paper. Good luck at WW - I could do with getting in that zone too!!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cherries!! Very retro looking.

    Thanks for sharing!
    ~KristinaH

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Carol.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY! Super cute - love the apron and cherries! Good luck with WW - I am trying to do it on my own.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card! Love the dress with the cherries! Truly, Looking Good! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Love the little apron and how perfect to use the cherries! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card! Love the apron.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card--love those stickers. Best wishes for WW. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. SOOO cute! Love the dress and the cherries! Great job! ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, comments welcomed.