Tuesday 9 February 2010

Carol's Sketch Fun#19

I made it at last, I missed out on the last sketch by the super talented Carol and here I am again last minute. I did actually make a card last week but didn't like it, so decided to try it again and I like this one much better. I sold all my Valentine Cards that I had made to friends last week so thought I had better make some more.
It is snowing again here today, it snowed all day yesterday but it didn't stick, but it looks like it might today.
Paper: K & Co.
Sentiment stamp:Stampin Up.Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. stunning card carol...love those papers and yes we have had a snowfall overnight too...big hugs kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Carol,i love your papers and colours.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous Carol...i love K&Co papers and these ones are beautiful, such a lovely shade of pink too!
    Well Done on selling all your Valentine cards....please don't mention the 'S' word!!!! I hate the stuff!!

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, comments welcomed.