Wednesday 18 November 2009

2 Sketches 4 You

I received my first Christmas Card yesterday, from my brother Tony, actually I think his girlfriend Tina sent it from the both of them, if it was left to my brother nobody would get a card, which is probably why I didn't get a Birthday card from him last week, It's his birthday next week and maybe when he receives the card I made him he might just remember who he forgot, shame on you Tony. men eh!


The weather here has been awful with Gale force winds, I think I have all the dead leaves from all the trees in the street in my garden, this is the time that I don't like autumn, oh yeah I know they look all lovely with all the beautiful Autumnal colours, but not when they are wet and soggy and in my garden. Will get hubby out to clear them up when the wind drops after he has to earn his keep somehow.
There are two great sketches this week on 2 sketches 4 you. Laura's super sketch and Cheryl's bonus sketch, decided to play along with both this week, and two very different cards. I bought the little snow girl last year from Lily of the Valley and thought I should use up some of last years stash too, also I have a few little girls to send cards too.




This card is made with papers from We R Memory Keepers.Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

  1. Oh such fabulousness!! LOOVE these cards!!! That little girl is just the cutest!! What a great take on both sketches! Thank you so much for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous Carol. I do love the Lili of the Valley images they're so cute and the colours on your 2nd card are very beautiful - I just love the richness of the pink and green.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, gorgeous cards! Oh my...The girl in the first one is so cute, not to mention how beautiful the background and the ribbon are!

    The second card has amazing colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh wowww Carol,what a beautiful cards,i love the papers and colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awsome! Love that snow girl! Fabulous that you did both sketches! :) Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carol, your little eskimo girl card is adorable! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwww this is darling Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous cards Carol....love that cute image and I have given up with the leaves...as soon as they tidied up...more arrive from next door..with a bit of luck...they will depart to someone else's garden..big hugs kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh this card makes me what to experinece snow and get all bundled up and play outside in it! fun fun fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, comments welcomed.