Monday 8 June 2009

Card Patterns 18


A great sketch this week on Card Patterns by Lisa I thought with father's day just around the corner I would make a card for the occasion.
Although my Dad is no longer with us, I know that most little and big girl's have a special place in their hearts for their Dad. I know for a fact that our daughter is the apple of her Dad's eye and in his eye's can do no wrong, and as for his adorable little granddaughter Grace, well that's a story for another day. He has a big heart, with lots of room for everyone. The papers are Papermania " love Jesse Edwards"
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Love this card & how you have framed the "DAD" to make them really stand out.

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this beautiful Dad card, Carol
    Hugs
    Peet x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely card for Father's day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carol this is fab! I always struggle with masculine card. I love the color combo you used here. So glad you could play along with us again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great color combo! Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Carol love the colour scheme and your choice of papers hugs kirsten...x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, comments welcomed.