Wednesday 28 November 2012

Handmade Holidays

It's been a while since I've done much crafting, but We have been away for 2 weeks. But It seems like I've missed the whole of November, it passed me by whilst I was soaking up the sun in The Bahamas. We had the most amazing time, it is the most beautiful place, and our friends ensured that it was so perfect and relaxing.
How long does jet lag last, seems I'm still suffering.

I made the Xmas book before I went away but hadn't had the time to photograph it. I am giving it to Grace. I'm sure she will love it. I had so much fun making this and the papers from Simple Stories made it so easy.









2 comments:

  1. glad that you had a wonderful holiday...it sounds idyllic but back to cold chilly weather here and christmas just around the corner...love your Christmas book and Grace will too...take care hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful mini album Carol! Surely Grace will treasure this beauty! Everyone is different with jet lag, hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, comments welcomed.