Sunday 11 March 2012

Ribbons Ribbons everywhere.

The weather here is very Spring like today, I think a visit to the Garden Center is called for I have some lovely Daffodils in the garden but it's lacking some primroses, and after the winter it needs cheering up. So did my Craft room. I thinks this may well do the job.
 
Sorry  it's been nearly a week since I blogged, I have been crafting I had a visit to MerlyImpressions which is a fantastic website and saw the ribbon dispenser by Kaisercraft and lots of more yummy stuff. I just love ribbons and they were getting a little out of control so I thought I would organise them, and organising seems to be an on going thing here. But I never seem to get anywhere, I hate throwing things out, you never know they might come in handy one day, well for these papers and brads that day came.


I used the Tim Holtz. Tattered Florals, Florishes and Wordplay dies.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful idea!! Beautiful....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, comments welcomed.