Wednesday 17 August 2011

Card Patterns Sketch 128

 I haven't done a challenge card for ages, been busy knitting and sewing. I'm in the middle of making a school bag for a friends daughter so must finish that before she goes back to school, but managed to get some of Tim Holtz Kraft resist paper, and had a little play, and came up with this. The daisy is a sissix die that I got from Stampin Up.
Card Patterns is one of my favourite challenge blogs, and I love this sketch.
Also I have my son Stephen and his wife Rhiannon are coming down on Friday for a long weekend, and my grandson Rhys is bringing his new girlfriend, so that will be nice to see them both. Lots of cleaning and cooking to do. Also I'm looking after Grace tonight and tomorrow, maybe I can get her to make some cakes,

5 comments:

  1. Really creative card - have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Carol.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is right up my street carol...absolutely gorgeous...enjoy time with the family...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!! Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card Carol.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, comments welcomed.