Monday 27 June 2011

Back in action

Well at last I'm back in Action, my laptop came back from repair at Lunch Time today and so I thought I would post to let you know what I've been up to.

We visited Scotland last week and had a wonderful time, I will post some photo's later. We also met up with the lovely Kath who took a day out of her busy day to take me to 2 of her favourite crafty places Rustique and Simply Create.

I have also started making a quilt, the kit came just before I went away, from Fat quarter shop. I will be posting updates. never made a patchwork quilt before so it a bit of an adventure. though it is too hot to be up in my craft room today, I've also got a ton of ironing waiting but it is defiantly too hot for that.





2 comments:

  1. Hi Carol...our meet up seems so far away now...but didn't we have a fab day...can't wait to see what you make with all your fabric goodies...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the finished quilt - you're getting quite adventurous with the sewing! Glad you had a great holiday too.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, comments welcomed.