Sunday 8 May 2011

More Little Bags, some things come in three's.

Some things come in three's like these little bags that I made from a pack of  2 honey buns from JB Quilting Here  Honey bun rolls are rolls of fabric very neatly cut 1.1/2 inches wide.
Other things that come in three's are minor mishaps, when I broke my glass milk frother jug yesterday i thought what else, these things come in 3's well i managed to get though the rest of the day, made a drink went up to bed jumped in, maybe I shouldn't have jumped, and crack! I broke the bed so we had to get out, take the mattress off and noticed a bid of wood that holds the slats up had cracked so Brian had to go and get his drill and managed to fix it. Good job I had lost all that weight or it might have been worse. anyway by now Brian's drink was cold so I went down to the kitchen and put his drink in the microwave for a minute, when I took it out the microwave went dead, thought it might just be the fuse, changed the fuse but no, it is has completely died, so now we have to go out and buy a new one. Hope I can get through today without any mishaps.

3 comments:

  1. loving those little bags and is it a good idea going out today after all your mishaps yesterday....enjoyed our chat this morning...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think you've had your fair share of mishaps - be careful though 'just in case'. Your mini bags are lovely.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous Carol.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, comments welcomed.