Saturday 5 February 2011

More LOTV


Just thought I would show you my latest makes using the so pretty Lili of the Valley. I'm in love with these stamps.
I'm not usually a flowery girl but these flowers from Wild Orchid crafts are to die for.



I made another card using the image called Love grows as I sold the other one. I think I might have to buy this in a Stamp.

The weather here for the last few days has been so windy and awful, as I think it has been all over the UK. We have a huge tree outside our window and I keep thinking we might wake up one night with it in bed with us, although it is a big strong tree you never know, forever the worst case scenario sort of thinking.
Hope you have a great weekend whatever the weather.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. love what you've done with these gorgeous images Carol and yes me too I am not a real flowery girl but I have fallen big time for these gorgeous blooms from Wild Orchid Crafts...not long now....big hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two very pretty cards Carol - love the new look to your blog too.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, comments welcomed.