Monday 8 November 2010

Birthday Girl


It is my birthday today, and although I decided years ago I didn't want to get any older the inevitable happens. We went for lunch yesterday with my daughter and her family and little Grace bought the angel for my Pandora bracelet, which is just perfect and then Brian took me to Milton Keynes and bought me the pink opal drop the heart mother of pearl and the safety chain, he bought me the bracelet for Our 40th Wedding Anniversary in June and it is now filling up nicely.
He has taken the day off work today and he is taking me out for lunch again to day and then we are having afternoon tea with my favourite little girl Grace.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Carol - Hope you have a wonderful day despite the weather! The bracelet is filling up lovely and it looks so pretty.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a lovely birthday Carol....love your gorgeous bracelet and my better late than never card is in the post along with your Timmie scissors....big hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh wowww Carol,This is so beautiful.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A belated Happy Birthday! So glad you had a lovely day :)

    Carol xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, comments welcomed.