Tuesday 31 August 2010

Beautifull

At last things seem to be getting back to normal, after the Bank Holiday weekend and kids back to school soon. Brian I walked yesterday and we picked a bag of blackberries and this morning I made 6 jars of Blackberry and Apple Jam, then I made some bread, wow did I enjoy the thick piece of homemade bread and jam, or a jam buttie as us northerners call them, sod the diet, talking of diets its WW tomorrow bet I,ve put that 1lb back on the one that took me weeks and weeks to lose. Oh well will have start again tomorrow.

With things back to normal, I managed a challenge card, the sketch is from The Sweet Stop. I have a family Anniversary coming up soon. I used stamps from Waltzingmouse.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty - great colors!Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Carol.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, comments welcomed.