Wednesday 28 July 2010

The Sweet Stop 66


Another challenge this time for The Sweet Stop challenge blog. Using the kit from Nitwits, Joyful Hearts this kit is so pretty.
 I've also ordered the kit by Nitwits Deer Friends and although I ordered it at the same time it hasn't yet come.

I have a lttle visiter here today and tomorrow, Grace is coming, and for once I will have her to myself as her grandad is at work, don't get a look in when he's here.
She is such a joy, and  I love her so very much, she is such a delight to have around.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, thanks so much for playing with us this week at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful card Carol.I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, comments welcomed.