Thursday 13 May 2010

happiness is YOU & ME


It is my wedding anniversary next month and wanted a card for my husband, nothing too slushy. I liked the Kazan's sketch at 2 sketches 4 you and this is what I came up with. someone pointed out that the hearts are upside down, which of course I knew but the punch wouldn't work the other way with the sketch, perhaps I could have turned it. Not sure if upside down hearts mean anything, and if they do My Hubby wouldn't know either.
Everything except the punch is Stampin Up
Punch: Martha Stewart
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Carol.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! Love all the hearts everywhere! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely! I love all the hearts! Great job with Kazan's sketch!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really gorgeous Carol - love the sentiment and those colours are perfect together - just like you and hubby!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh its a fantastic card! love the colors and that punch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, your borders are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. those scallops with the hearts are simply darling. Your card is lovely
    Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, comments welcomed.