Wednesday 29 July 2009

2 sketches 4 you: Wedding Card and Bonus sketch thank you card








Laura's sketch 31

My daughter Nicola has a few weddings to go to soon, so thought I would make this using the sketch from 2 sketches 4 you. the papers & stickers are from the craftybitz kit,"Boudoir" I cut the shape using my cricut "Storybook"



Posted by PicasaBonus sketch by Anja



I love this sketch by Anja, so I used the stamp from June KOM from The Unity Stamp co. and Paper from My Minds Eye "Wild Asparagus"




6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful cards Carol,i love the image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow beautiful take's on both sketches and thank's for playing along with my sketch over at 2sketches4you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are so fab.. xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey you did a fantastic job on both of them!!!
    great use of your designer paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, comments welcomed.