Monday 27 April 2009

Mojo Monday 84

My 3rd Tilda card today, as I look after my Granddaughter 3 days a week I'm only able to craft a couple of days a week, sometimes at the weekends, so try to do as much as possible in a few days.
In between I try to do the housework and cook meals, if only I had a maid eh! well one can but dream, just as well I don't have a proper job.

I loved the sketch this week at Mojo Monday and as I wanted to try out one of the other new magnolia stamps that I bought, thought I would join in this week.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Very sweet! I love the purple and the way you decorated the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHH I just love purple. YOu did really great combining the differant shades. Visiting via mojo monday blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowww Carol,what a beautiful card,l love the stamp and colour.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is so sweet Carol...love the paper combo and fabulous colour....loving your image too....big hugs Kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's a cutie, theres something about the colour purple. I've come across you via the Mojo Monday website.

    :) Marcia P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, comments welcomed.