Wednesday 11 March 2009

Guess where I've been.






















Thought I would let you know where I've been just in case anyone missed me the last few days.






On Sunday Brian and I along with my daughter and son-in-law and not forgetting the most important person of all, little Grace, went to St. pancreas station to catch the Eurostar to Disneyland Resort Paris. We had a fab time there, and here are just a few photos. Not as warm as the one in Florida but a bit nearer.And even though the sun shone (for a little while anyway, whwn it wasn't raining) it was b***dy freezing but we were well layered up, and anyway we were having too much fun to notice the cold too much.
Grace had a great time and loved every minute, as well as the Jasmine dress, and slippers and Stitch and Angel soft toys and more, well it was her 4th birthday last week, not that we really needed that as an excuse to treat her.





1 comment:

  1. wow lucky you....what a wonderful trip and I bet Grace enjoyed having Gran there too....great place for kids..big and small
    Hugs Kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, comments welcomed.