Tuesday 6 January 2009

Kazan's Sketch 17 & Peets Bonus sketch


Great sketch again this week, and also a super sketch from Peet, I loved Peet's card and decided to play along this week.
This is the card I made for Kazan's sketch on 2 sketches 4 you. I used papers from McKenna range by K & Co.
I used papers from The Sweet Stack from DCWV for this card and cut all the shapes with my new cricut machine and as the only cardridge I have so far is George that is what I used. I found a little glittered button in my stash in the shape of an apple, although you can't see it too well in the photo.
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

  1. Cute new look to your blog Carol and the card is sooo beautiful - we have a gorgeous store in South Africa called Biggy Best and this is sooo Biggy Best! I love it!
    Hugs
    Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol, both your cards are gorgeous! Love the soft colours of the first one, very pretty, and the second one is so fun! Lucky you getting your Cricut for Christmas (I'm assuming!) - not jealous...much!!!!
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely.......Reminds me of an English Country Cottage!
    Suze x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are so pretty! Wonderful takes on both sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so soft and pretty! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards, especialy the first one !!!
    Love the colours !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooohhh, what BEAUTIFUL cards, love the fresh feel of the papers you used! Great take on both 2s4y sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow Carol 2 gorgeous cards for the sketches....love the beautiful pastel look of the first one and the second one is so cute...love the new look on your blog
    Hugs
    kath
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous papers you have used on both cards! They are fabulous! Great job with the sketches!

    ~Lea

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVELY CARDS! both of them are excellent...HUGS...SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW gorgeous cards, beautiful work using the sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, comments welcomed.