Monday 21 June 2010

Had a lovely day

We had a lovely day yesterday, drove up to Chester and then Brian played golf and as I don't play I walked the course with him, it is simply beautiful up here, and the weather was kind, in fact so kind I got a little burnt, ouch. usually I am so careful but it wasn't that hot a t first then the afternoon got hotter.
Then it was dinner with Our son Stephen and his wife Rhiannon and our granson Rhys, he is growing to be a lovely young man, and we met his girlfriend Holly, who was just the sweetest young lady. All in all had a lovely day.

Thank to you all for your good wishes, it was so sweet.

Off up to Scotland soon after a trip to the local shopping outlet, well although I can't wait to get there it will probably take about 4 hours or more, so a little retail therapy before hand is called for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, comments welcomed.