Thursday, 31 March 2011

Lazy Afternoon.



Don't you wish we could all spend our aternoons like this, snoozing.....
I used the stamp by LOTV which I bought at the NEC last week. I thought it might be suitable maybe for father's day, which I know isn't until June
I used the sketch by Bev for the Wild orchid sketch challenge and the ribbon girl challenge which is to use yellow and green. Yellow and Green are not colours i usually go for, so was a bit of a challenge all round, but then that is what the challenges are all about.


3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Carol.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fabulous Carol and that image is great... and yes I'd love to laze the days away just like this.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a lovely card Carol and I would also like to snooze under a tree! Thanks for joining the Ribbon Girl colour challenge. Mary x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, comments welcomed.