Tuesday, 22 February 2011

Wild Orchid Crafts sketch challenge


This is my second post today scroll down for my waltzingmouse card.



More of those dessert blooms papers, some of the glittery ones this time and my parcel from Wild orchid crafts came this morning just in time to add some of these georgous flowers, to my card and the fairy stamp on tip toe from lili of the valley. The sketch on the Orchid craft challenge blog is by Bev and it is a great sketch.and works so well with the stamps.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful card Carol,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous card Carol - you're really going to town with those papers - I've only used one sheet so far!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Carol! I have something for you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, comments welcomed.